Important Dates and Times


Sunday, August 22                6:00 pm                      Consignor inventory entry closes
Tuesday, August 24               3:30 pm – 8:30 pm      Consignor check-in

Wednesday, August 25         9:00 am – 8:00 pm       Consignor check-in     

Thursday, August 26             3:00 pm – 8:00 pm       Preview Sale                            

                                                      3:00 pm  Volunteers working 2 or more shifts can shop

                                                      4:00 pm  Volunteers working 1 shift can shop

                                                      5:00 pm  Consignors can shop                                    

                                                      6:00 pm  Public Preview Sale 

Friday, August 27                   9:00 am – 6:00 pm      Public Sale

Saturday, August 28              8:00 am – 8:45 am      Sat. volunteers shop Half Price Sale 

                                                     9:00 am – 12:00 pm    Public Half Price Sale

                                                     3:00 pm – 4:00 pm      Consignors pick-up checks & items  



We have a Public Preview Sale on Thursday, August 26 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. Anyone can shop early for $5. Money will be collected at the door. NO STROLLERS PLEASE. It will be very crowded.


We accept cash, checks and credit cards.





It takes MANY volunteers (male and female) to run a successful sale of this size. You can volunteer to work one or two shifts during the sale.  The more shifts you work, the earlier you can be admitted to the Preview Sale on Thursday! If you work two or more shifts you can shop the Preview Sale at 3 pm and if you work one, you can shop at 4 pm. If you work a shift on Saturday, you can shop the Half Price Sale early from 8:00 – 8:45 am before the doors open to the public.


Our available work shifts can be viewed by clicking on View Available Work-shifts on this webpage. To sign up to work, click on Volunteer Worker Registration & follow the directions provided. Also look at the Fall 2021 Consignor Instructions so that you’ll be familiar with our policies.   


Please note:  If you are a consignor AND plan to work, you cannot drop-off your items during your work shift. Please pick your times so they do not overlap.


Contact Us via Email:


                Email - littlelambstuscaloosa@gmail.com


Email us with general questions or if changes need to be made to your work shift(s) or drop off time. You can also email if you need to check the status of a potentially recalled item.

Please email us for general questions. Workers can also call that number during the sale to let us know if they are running late or need to change shifts. The number of calls during the week before and during the sale is so numerous that volunteers may not be able to call you back immediately. Please be patient!


The Little Lambs Sale is a large, community wide semiannual consignment sale sponsored by FUMCT.  It is completely operated by Church members and community volunteers.  The sale started in the spring of 2002 and has grown tremendously.  We offer gently-used children’s clothing up to size 14, select maternity clothing, baby items (such as strollers, swings, and high chairs), nursery furniture, toys, and books.  Consignors receive 70% of proceeds.  Various ministries of FUMCT receive the remaining 30%.  Funds from past sales have bought cabinetry, furniture, and a nursery pager system for our preschoolers; inside gym equipment and musical instruments for the elementary age children; Sunday School curriculum material for all the children; and expenses associated with Vacation Bible School.  Recently we have been able to greatly expand our Sunday and Wednesday worship programs for our children.

  • Facebook

follow us on facebook

click icon for page